Sunday, February 21, 2010

What Do Do If You Have A Jammed Pinky Do I Have A Boxer's Fracture?

Do I have a boxer's fracture? - what do do if you have a jammed pinky

Then a few days ago I was fighting UFC style with my girlfriend for fun. We wore gloves and padded training fairly decent. Anyway, we were sparring and he struck twice in the face very hard. Okay, but my hand was injured and was immediately swollen and bruised pinky near the site /.

Most of the time I hear from blast bare fists against a hard object like a wall. I * think * I'm fine, but there are way that I have a boxer's fracture.

It has been 3 days and the swelling away almost all the way, but still pale, lightly beaten /. I am a stroke, but can not or will not start a little hurt. I can not! Bow Fingers all the way back, without someone to bite. ItIt is certainly much improved since I made the injury, but I wonder whether this is serious or not. I do not think it was from when I had the injury, he can still move my fingers, and I do not think anything was broken. There was no pain, but not severe pain (pain) as a jammed finger.

So, what do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment