Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Replacement Psion Revo Battery How Can I Transfer Data From Psion 3a To Psion Revo?

How can I transfer data from Psion 3a to Psion Revo? - replacement psion revo battery

I had a package of 1991 3. with the Psion PDA January that I loved and used regularly, but the LCD has been cracked recently and had to be replaced. I bought a Psion Revo 1999 outside of eBay because it was cheaper and had a larger screen. I my data cable for my Psion 3a on my PC, but then the files with the operating system on the Revo are compatible? If not, there is a program that will be? I have text files, program files and several databases on the 3rd, I do not want to lose.

Yes, I know that I continue to buy outdated and unsupported devices, and only my fault: I love Psions!

0 comments:

Post a Comment